Are you or someone you know looking to set sail on a new exciting career in Niagara Falls? Hornblower Niagara Cruises is launching new careers now! Read on for the many job opportunities we have open for our 2018 sailing season. And don’t miss our 2018 On-site Job Fair! More details below.
Launch a New Career with Us
Do you enjoy making people’s day? Are you enthusiastic and like to have fun? Do you have a passion for the hospitality and tourism industry? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should consider applying at Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
If you think you have what it takes to work for Niagara Falls’ biggest and Canada’s most iconic tourist attraction, Hornblower Niagara Cruises wants to meet you!
2018 On-site Job Fair
On Saturday, March 24th, 2018 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Hornblower Niagara Cruises will be hosting an On-site Job Fair! So bring your resumes and join us for your opportunity to begin a career with us.
We’re hiring for
- Guest Experiences
- Sales and Marketing
- Food and Beverage
With this wide range of departments and jobs, we’re likely to have an opportunity for every applicant!
Reasons to Work With Us
- Competitive Wages- Hornblower Niagara Cruises offers our employees a competitive wage compared to similar jobs in the Region. We also offer a paid Co-op program!
- Full-Time Hours – During the season, we schedule our employees 40 hours each week. We also pay overtime if our employees work greater than 40 hours a work week. This is a greater benefit than ESA who regulates overtime at 44 hours in a work week.
- Free Uniforms – Our employees wear comfortable, cool, and stylish uniforms at no cost to them!
- Paid Training – We take pride in ensuring our employees have enough training. All in-house training is paid to start with our new hire orientation.
- Safe Work Environment – Safety is the first priority for Hornblower Niagara Cruises. We have clear health and safety policies, procedures, and training.
- Employee Events – We love to celebrate our employees! Throughout the season we offer a number of employee events to recognize our amazing team.
- Complimentary Tickets – After a 90-day introductory period, our employees receive complimentary tickets to our legendary Voyage to the Falls boat tour.
- Free Parking – Our employees park close to our site at no cost to them!
- Food Discount / Break Area – Employees can bring their lunch or enjoy a 50% discount at our facility. Our employees enjoy a comfortable indoor/outdoor break area. Complimentary hot beverages are provided.
- Employee Referral Program – Our employees get paid for referring a friend. The referred employee has to be with us for the length of their contract.
- Community Involvement – Hornblower Niagara Cruises is active in our community. Volunteer at one of our community sponsored events throughout the year.
- Voice in the Workplace – suggestions and ideas from our employees is very important to us. Be part of a committee that meets to discuss ways to improve our workplace.
- There is more! After two years of service, our employees have more amazing reasons to work at Hornblower Niagara Cruises:
- Bonus Program
- Show Allowance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Education Reimbursement
- And did we mention the view? Just feet away from the incredible Niagara Falls!
How to Apply
- Go to our careers page
- Review current job opportunities
- Apply Online! Use our simple online application process to apply quickly and easily online.