Blog Participation Guidelines
Hornblower Niagara Cruises blogs have been developed to participate in conversations relevant to the travel and tourism industry. These participation guidelines apply to those who choose to use Hornblower Niagara Cruises blogs as forums. By using these sites and submitting a comment, you agree to the terms and conditions of these participation guidelines:
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises reserves the right to not post a comment or respond to a comment.
- We will review all comments before posting and we will make best efforts to post appropriate comments within a timely manner. We will not post any comments that are classified as spam or contain offensive, hateful and/or defamatory language.
- Comments should not contain profanity. Please refrain from strong language.
- Stay on topic. Comments must relate, in some way, to the post on which you are commenting.
- We will not aggregate comments. All posted comments will display separately and not as one.
- We will make best efforts to respond to comments. We may post a comment or write a post that responds to a number of comments or questions on a similar subject. If a question is very specific; we may require additional time to investigate and respond.
- You are free to post a comment on our blog sites, as long as it complies with our participation guidelines. To respect the original intent of comments made on our blogs, we will not translate your comments.
- Comments pertaining to any ongoing legal matters or regulatory issues specific to Hornblower Co. or Hornblower Niagara Cruises will not be posted.
- Comments or opinions expressed on blogs come from members of the public and are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by outside contributors do not necessarily represent the views of Hornblower Niagara Cruises, its management or employees. Hornblower Niagara Cruises does not endorse, or approve of their content. Hornblower Niagara Cruises is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside contributors to these blogs.
- Direct any comments or queries relating to specific issues, particularly those beyond the scope of the blog discussions, to our contact us section, rather than being raised within the comments section of a blog post.