Flickr Participation Guidelines
Engaging with Hornblower Niagara Cruises on Flickr
Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ decision to add a specific Flickr account as a contact does not imply endorsement of any kind. We follow other contacts on Flickr that we believe are relevant to our industry. This could include subscribing to the Flickr stream of companies and other commercial enterprises (and/or their employees) that comment and/or share photos of industry-related matters.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ inclusion of a photo that has not been created by Hornblower Niagara Cruises in a gallery does not imply an endorsement of that photo.
We will read all comments posted on our photos and messages sent to us. If appropriate, we will respond to individual messages and may, direct individuals to more appropriate communication channels, such as Guest Service or Media Relations.
By submitting a comment via Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ official Flickr stream, you agree to the terms and conditions of these participation guidelines:
- All comments will be reviewed in a timely manner. We reserve the right to remove any comments or photos that are classified as spam or which are believed to contain offensive, inappropriate, hateful and/or defamatory language.
- We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate tags from Hornblower Niagara Cruises photos.
- Comments should not contain profanity. Please refrain from strong language.
- Stay on topic. Comments must relate in some way to the video on which you are commenting.
- Comments or opinions expressed on a photo come from members of the public. The views expressed by outside commenters do not necessarily represent the views of Hornblower Niagara Cruises, its management or employees. Hornblower Niagara Cruises does not endorse or approve their content. Hornblower Niagara Cruises is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside commenters on our Flickr stream.
- Direct any comments or queries relating to specific issues, particularly those beyond the scope of photos, to our contact us page rather than being raised within the comments section of a posted photo.
Legal Notices, Copyright and Privacy
We have licensed our Flickr photos using a Creative Commons license. You may use and reproduce the photos included in this library for non-commercial purposes as long as the photos are:
- not modified
- credited to Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- linked to the Hornblower Niagara Cruises account as per Flickr’s terms of service
Comments or messages pertaining to any ongoing legal matters or regulatory issues specific to Hornblower Niagara Cruises will not be acknowledged.
We do not ask individuals for personal or confidential information through social media tools such as Flickr.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises Staff Using Flickr
Some Hornblower Niagara Cruises employees use Flickr outside of work hours and/or in their personal capacity under their own names or pseudonyms. Despite their professional affiliation with Hornblower Niagara Cruises, posted photos, comments and other Flickr activities of employees in their personal capacity do not represent the official position of Hornblower Niagara Cruises. Such activities should be considered as those of private citizens.