YouTube Participation Guidelines
Engaging with Hornblower Niagara Cruises on YouTube
Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ decision to subscribe to a specific YouTube channel does not imply endorsement of any kind. We follow channels on YouTube that we believe are relevant to our industry. This could include subscribing to the YouTube accounts of companies and other commercial enterprises (and/or their employees) that comment and/or share videos on industry-related matters. Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ acceptance of a friend request from an account on YouTube does not imply an endorsement of their views.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises inclusion of a video that has not been created by Hornblower Co. or Hornblower Niagara Cruises in a playlist does not imply an endorsement of that video.
We will read all comments posted on our videos and messages sent to us. If appropriate, we will respond to individual messages and if necessary, direct individuals to more appropriate communication channels, such as Guest Service or Media Relations.
By submitting a comment, message or “video response” via one of Hornblower Niagara Cruises’ official YouTube channels, you agree to the terms and conditions of these participation guidelines:
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises reserves the right to not post a comment or “video response”, nor to respond to a comment or “video response”.
- We review all comments before posting and we will make best efforts to post appropriate comments in a timely manner. We will not post any comments that are classified as spam or which are believed to contain offensive, inappropriate, hateful and/or defamatory language.
- Comments should not contain profanity. Please refrain from using strong language.
- Stay on topic. Comments must relate to the video on which you are commenting.
- Comments or opinions expressed on a video come from members of the public. The views expressed by outside commenters do not necessarily represent the views of Hornblower Co., Hornblower Niagara Cruises, its management or employees. Hornblower Niagara Cruises not endorse or approve their content. Hornblower Niagara Cruises is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by outside commenters on our YouTube channels.
- Any comments or queries relating to specific issues, particularly those beyond the scope of the videos, should be directed to Hornblower Niagara Cruises via email or telephone rather than being raised within the comments section of a posted video.
If you feel someone has violated YouTube’s terms of service, report the problem by selecting the “Flag” link. This YouTube feature displays beside every video and comment
Legal Notices, Copyright and Privacy
Comments, messages or “video responses” pertaining to any ongoing legal matters or regulatory issues specific to Hornblower Niagara Cruises will not be acknowledged.
We do not ask individuals for personal or confidential information through social media tools such as YouTube.
The YouTube interface is available in multiple languages including English and French. To change the interface’s language settings, select either “English” or “French” from the language selection menu located at the bottom of YouTube’s Web site.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises Staff Using YouTube
Some Hornblower Niagara Cruises employees use YouTube outside of work hours and/or in their personal capacity under their own names or pseudonyms. Despite their professional affiliation with Hornblower Niagara Cruises, posted videos, comments and other YouTube activities of employees in their personal capacity do not represent the official position of Hornblower Niagara Cruises. Such activities should be considered as those of private citizens.