It’s that frostyyy time of year again when most of our adventurous tourists have travelled back home until the summer, and we see our destination transformed into an incredible snow-covered Niagara Falls winter wonderland.
But you don’t have to brave our frigid Canadian temps to enjoy the beauty of our frozen falls…grab a cup of hot chocolate, curl up with a cozy blanket, and check out these 12 super-COOL photos:
Frozen Niagara Falls, Canada
- Niagara through the looking glass…
- Misty mornings
- Go with the flow
- Not even snow can stop ‘em
- Ice age: Hornblower edition
- Almost feels like you could walk right up close (but you can’t… & please don’t try)
- Journey behind the…snow
- Underneath it all
- A winter wonderland
- Snow kissed
- Fresh snow makes the best canvas (Credit: @dpdel4)
- Ahhh, wintertime in Niagara. It’s lit. Literally. (Credit: Darren Eales)
Share your Niagara Falls Winter Wonderland Photos with us!
Do you have frosty-fabulous photos of Niagara Falls in the wintertime?
Until next time, Cheers!